Saturday, July 26, 2003

This is a special post for Jenn & Duncan.

I went to Capitol Hill this morning to get a massage. Afterwards, I decided to have lunch at Saigon Pearl. Guess who was there? Henry! I was surprised that he recognized me since it has been over 3 years. Anyway, he asked how you guys were doing and asked how many kids you have now. Heh. He even remembered my usual! I don't know if you knew this, but he had moved away from Seattle shortly before I did. Come to find out that he was in Orange County and moved back to Seattle last September. Unfortunately, the cause of his move was divorce. He has custody of his son right now. He's looking forward to seeing you two again when you come for a visit :-)

p.s. You know why the bun at the Vietnamese place in San Diego makes me feel sick? It's made with CHICKEN BROTH. D'oh!

Call me soon!

No comments: