Monday, July 21, 2003

I'm dying my hair myself for the first time in about 3 years. Much more difficult with it being longer. When it was short, no problem. I miss Riley! I hope it turns out OK. The color isn't going to be the same, but what can you do?

After I finished working today, I went for a walk down to the park and read for a bit. I was hoping that I could see Mt. Rainier from the top of the hill, but no luck. I did take some pictures - I'll upload them later. I'm going over to Teresa's on Wednesday - she has a fantastic view of the mountain from her rooftop deck. I really need to pull out one of my SLRs, get a new battery and some film to take some quality photos. Not that the little digital camera doesn't take quality pictures, it just doesn't work so well for landscapes.

My scalp itches but I can't scratch it. Ack.

No comments: