Friday, July 11, 2003

You know, I thought I did an update here yesterday, but I guess I only did it in my head. Heh. Hate it when that happens.

Yesterday, I went to the bank to open a checking account after I stopped working for the day. Afterwards, I went and got an awful drink at Tully's. Ick. Won't be getting that one again. I have 3 chain coffeehouses in my neighborhood (walking distance) - Seattle's Best, Tully's and Starbucks. The one local joint closes at 3. What's up with that? Where was I? Oh yeah! I was walking home from the Tully's and heard quite the lovely sound. Tree leaves rustling in the breeze. Music to my ears. It was such a gorgeous evening, so I decided to walk down to the park and explore around there. One of the things that amazed me were all of the people who had their front doors wide open to let the evening breeze in. In L.A., you couldn't leave your front door open like that b/c of fear of crime.

Bad things about hardwood floors and cats - they track litter dust everywhere. Especially on my new futon and desk.

I went to Home Depot last night. Needed to get a latch so the kitties stop going under the kitchen sink. I was hoping to find some inexpensive plastic shelves for my storage room, but they only had pricey ones. I did get a new toolbox since my current one is too small. And, I got to use self-checkout for the very first time. It was pretty nifty.

Time to go to work!

No comments: