Wednesday, July 09, 2003

My futon came today! Yay! It sure is pretty, but it was quite difficult to put together by myself. I was too impatient to call someone over for help :-) BUT, I did get it together after making much noise. My downstairs neighbor didn't complain. It took so much work that I felt like I build it from raw wood. If anyone asks, i built it all by myself. Yep. That's the story. I didn't get the cover, though. Waiting to hear back regarding that. It's a bit too big for my space (I'm gonna have to rearrange things) and a loveseat would have suited the space better, but I felt that I should get a futon. Why you may ask? Well, I got it for you for when you come to visit me. You need something comfortable to sleep on, right? And what if there are two of you? It's queen size for extra room and comfort. Want to come visit now? Sure you do! It was much more affordable compared to a sleeper sofa and I believe it should be easier to move. Anyway, it's time for me to start investing in furniture I actually plan on keeping for some time (unlike the Ikea crap that fills some of my house.)

One of the reasons why I started this blog was due to so many people asking me why I was moving to Seattle. Of course, I really only got this from my L.A. friends (I miss you guys!) because anyone that's known me longer knows why I moved back here. I went to my local coffee joint during lunch today to grab a latte. I must admit, it's difficult to resist this urge everyday. It is just so gorgeous here. So many trees and flowers. The smell is sensational. I am very sensitive to my environment which is one of the reasons i disliked L.A. The beauty here almost brings me to tears on a daily basis.

I just uploaded some pics. Bookmark this album - I plan to add to it. Snake in Seattle

Feel free to check out the rest of the albums. Thanks to Doug for hosting them all for me :-)

No comments: